What is Exness?
Favorable trading conditions
Exness provides excellent trading conditions for traders including African clients. It is a good option for Forex beginners with excellent education and a wide range of platforms.
Exness Social Trading gives you the chance to invest in successful strategies of other traders. Choose a strategy, invest funds and earn from every profitable trade.
Large selection of trading accounts
Exness offers accounts with over 80 currencies options with instant payment: Standard, Standard Cent, Standard plus, Raw spread, Zero, Pro. You can also choose between opening a demo account to test trading strategies or a live forex account to trade live in the forex markets.
Exness main advantages
- Global Broker with offices across SA, UK, and Seychelles
- Good range of instruments, including a good selection of Forex and CFDs
- Both beginners and professionals will find this useful
- Based on MetaTrader technology
- Advanced range of analysis and research tools
- Exness rebate (cashback) 80%
Ready to try trading with Exness? You can start trading either directly on the Exness website or downloading the Exness app by following simple steps:
Start trading with Exness
Sign up for Exness Kenya
Follow the simple steps to register:
- click the Open an account button on the website
- select the country of residence
- specify your Email as a login
- set a password
- make your first deposit
- and start trading
How to make a deposit?
- Log in to your Exness Personal Area
- Click on the Deposit section
- Select your payment system
- In the pop-up menu, choose your account
- Enter the currency and amount of your deposit
- Click Next and Confirm
How to start trading?
- Register and open your Exness trading account.
- Complete account verification procedure.
- Make the first deposit.
- Choose a trading terminal.
- Start Trading with Exness Kenya.
What is the minimum deposit for Exness?
Exness doesn't require you to have a minimum deposit amount in order to get started. You can start with as little as 10$ or 200$ for professional accounts. Please check the margin requirements for each trading instrument and the payment methods as some have a minimum amount to be transferred.
Is Exness a regulated broker?
In Kenya Exness operates with an international license with the following licenses:
- CySEC (Cyprus)
- FSA (Republic of Seychelles)
- FCA (Great Britain
It is a regulated broker, so your account will be secured.
Is Exness legal in Kenya?
Exness is one of the most popular brokers even though it is not yet regulated by the Capital Markets Authority (CMA) in Kenya. Being regulated by several international authorities, broker Exness is legal in Kenya and safe for trading with.
How to trade on Exness?
Trading Exness allows its customers to trade using different popular trading instruments:
Exness has a wide range of markets you can trade on. These include popular Forex , which offers 107 currency pairs, CFDs for Stocks and Indices as well as Metals and Energies. This is a good offer in the industry. Exness markets range score is 8 out of 10 for good trading instrument selection.
What is the Exness App?
Now trading at Exness can also be done with a smartphone app. Mobile applications for Android and iOS can be downloaded for free from Google Play or the App Store. By using the Exness app, you can have better access and control of your orders from anywhere and anytime.